Assistant Branch Manager
Bedford, TX, USA
FSR is a leading provider of premier talent for credit unions (Direct -Hire) specifically recruiting for the credit union industry. Our experienced placement professionals have an unparalleled understanding of our client’s business culture and candidate expectations. We expertly match our candidates talent to our clients need for any all staff levels within the credit union organization, from teller to CEO we can make it happen for you.
Community Bank in Bedford,TX has an opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager. This leader works closely with the Branch Manager supervising the deposit side of the bank.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Duties may include, but are not limited to, branch end of day, balancing or auditing of vaults or teller drawers, ordering money for the branch as well as be able to find outages on the cash balancing report input, edit and open new accounts or loans and may provide direction or limited supervision to bank employees.
2. Serve as Teller Supervisor and provide approvals, assistance and direction to line tellers, as needed.
3. Able to promote, explain and cross sell any personal deposit service offered by bank including but not limited to CD’s, IRA’s, personal and commercial deposit accounts, and consumer loan products.
4. Evaluate customer needs, and promptly respond in person or by telephone concerning account status, account balances, stop payments, funds availability, monetary transfers, NSF’s, OD status, and statement requests.
5. Answer customer inquiry questions or refer to the appropriate bank financial specialist when appropriate for real-estate, commercial loans, insurance or merchant services.
6. Be able to recognize and resolve customer electronic banking issues including but not limited to Debit Card inquiries, Reissue Debit Cards, resetting PIN’s, Debit Card and ATM disputes.
7. Receive and process deposits or withdrawals of cash, checks, and collection items for deposit accounts, wires, verifies amounts, examines these items for proper endorsement, and enters transactions into computer records in an accurate, prompt and efficient manner.
8. Interview loan applicants and collect financial and related data to prepare loan file.
9. Approve loans according to lending policy within lending limits, and upstream loan for approval for policy or lending authority exceptions.
10. Approve daily NSF’s in accordance with bank policy and procedures.
11. Structure and complete various documents generated by the lending process. Monitor compliance with loan policy and applicable laws and regulations.
12. Assist other lending department personnel in loan matters.
13. Handle some bank-related customer matters or inquiries not necessarily involving the lending function. Serve as a contact officer for non-borrowing accounts and for loan customers in matters relating to other banking services. Advise customers, where appropriate, on business management and financial matters.
14. Develop new business through contacts with prospects and existing customers. Solicit new business and cross-sell other bank services.
15. Prepare credit denial letters, as appropriate.
16. Provide and maintain a professional, business-like atmosphere within the branch offices.
17. Perform other duties as assigned.
5 year experience in Financial Institution. Supervisory/Management experinvce preferred. Excellent opportunity for a proven Personal Banker wanting to go tot he next level.
COMPENSATION: $45K+ annually
Prescription Drug Co-Pay
Health Care Reimbursement
Dependent Care Reimbursement
Basic Life Insurance
Paid Sick Leave
ESOP with 401k Provisions
Vacation and personal days
Professional Development (Banking Schools, Marketing Schools, Seminars, Etc.)
To apply for this position or other positions see the Financial Staffing Resources page on our site or get in touch with them directly:
Financial Staffing Resources
15950 Dallas Pkwy # 400
Dallas, TX 75248